No products in the basket.
From £120.00* (exc. VAT) Labour – Petrol & Diesel model prices vary.
(Parts prices vary dependant on make & model)
Your ride-on lawn mower is a high-performance machine which has to withstand a great deal.
To ensure it operates reliably and you receive maximum performance it requires regular maintenance & care, along with regularly checking the equipment over yourself it is also important that you get it serviced.
We recommend servicing every 12 months. (Dependant on usage)
Note: All prices are illustrative. A full quotation will be provided ahead of the commencement of any work.
In the unlikely event that you decide not to proceed with the service, there will be a £30 inspection charge payable.
Our standard service includes:
- Full SHC inspection of machine function and operation of the safety systems
- Check general condition for damage
- Check battery condition
- Check tyre pressure & condition
- Inspect all belts, pulleys, fuel lines, cutting spindles, bearings and housings
- Check blade condition & sharpen or replace the blades as necessary*
- Change oil and filter (if fitted) *
- Replace air filter*
- Replace spark plug*
- Replace inline fuel filter*
- Carb clean / tune – replace gaskets as necessary*
- Test run of the machine
- Full SHC machine clean
- Consumables charge £3.50 + vat
A full quote will be provided before commencement of work
All service items used will be genuine manufacturers parts where possible
All technicians are manufacturer trained.