No products in the basket.
Objectives of the Course
- To state the hazards arising from the use of abrasive wheels
- To identify the methods of marking abrasive wheels as to type and speed
- To list the methods of storage, handling and transportation of abrasive wheels
- To show the methods for testing and inspecting wheels for damage
- To demonstrate the correct method of mounting an abrasive wheel including knowledge of the function of the components
- To state the method of dressing a wheel
- To adjust the rest correctly
- To state the requirements of the regulations
All candidates will receive a Certificate of Competency after completion of the course.
The length of the course is approximately 3 hours