No products in the basket.
This half day course aims to train people in the skills and knowledge required to enable candidates to select and mount abrasive wheels safely in accordance with the regulations. It is not designed to show you how to operate the machinery used.
The course covers a range of abrasive wheels from Stihl Saws to handheld grinders (but does not cover bench/pedestal grinders).
- Advisory Literature
- Hazards Arising from use
- The Requirements of the Regulations
- Methods of Marking as to Type and Speed
- Methods of storage, handling and Transporting Wheels
- Methods of Testing and Inspection for Damage
- Function of all components and the correct method of Mounting and Balancing
- Methods of Dressing an Abrasive wheel
- The Adjustment of the Rest
All successful delegates will receive a detailed in house certificate, identifying that completion of the course was obtained
Maximum of 12 delegates per course.
Payment is required at the time of booking by Card, however if you prefer to pay by invoice, we can email your invoice, but payment is required to confirm your booking.
If you are an account customer, we will invoice on your account after the training has been completed – however certificates cannot be released until full payment has been received.
After successful completion of the training and after the invoice has been paid, your In-house certificate will be emailed and posted.
Terms & Conditions:
See our Training Terms and Conditions here.
|No. of people||Description||Price|