No products in the basket.
From £80.00 (exc. VAT) Labour, plus standard service parts* (parts prices vary dependant on make & model)
Your chainsaw is a high-performance machine which has to withstand a great deal.
To ensure it operates reliably and you receive maximum performance it requires regular maintenance & care, along with regularly checking the equipment over yourself it is also important that you get it serviced.
We recommend servicing at six monthly intervals. (Dependant on usage)
Note: All prices are illustrative. A full quotation will be provided ahead of the commencement of any work.
In the unlikely event that you decide not to proceed with the service, there will be a £25 inspection charge payable.
Our standard service includes:
- Full SHC inspection of machine function and operation of the safety systems
- Inspect exhaust
- Inspect fuel system
- Inspect chain – sharpen as necessary
- Clean and dress guide bar as necessary
- Check brake mechanism
- Check oil pump for chain lubrication – top up as necessary
- Replace air filter*
- Replace fuel filter*
- Replace spark plug*
- Replace pull cord*
- Carb clean / tune and gasket replacement*
- Test run of the machine
- Full SHC machine clean
- Consumables charge – £2.00 + vat
A full quote will be provided before commencement of work
All service items used will be genuine manufactures parts where possible.
All technicians are manufacturer trained.