No products in the basket.
£50.00(exc. VAT)Labour, plus parts as required*
Your Paslode IM65 is a high-performance machine which has to withstand a great deal.
To ensure it operates reliably and you receive maximum performance it requires regular maintenance & care, along with regularly checking the equipment over yourself it is also important that you get it serviced.
We recommend servicing at six monthly intervals. (Dependant on usage)
Note: All prices are illustrative. A full quotation will be provided ahead of the commencement of any work.
In the unlikely event that you decide not to proceed with the service, there will be a £20 inspection charge payable.
Our standard service includes:
- Full SHC inspection of machine function and operation of the safety systems
- Complete strip down of the tool
- Full mechanical clean
- All electrical parts hand-cleaned
- New genuine spare parts fitted (as Paslode recommend)*
- Thorough testing
- Consumable Charge – £5.00 + vat