No products in the basket.
£60 (exc. VAT) Labour, plus standard service parts* (parts prices vary dependant on make and model)
Your rotary lawn mower is a high-performance machine which has to withstand a great deal.
To ensure it operates reliably and you receive maximum performance it requires regular maintenance & care, along with regularly checking the equipment over yourself it is also important that you get it serviced.
We recommend servicing every 12 months. (Dependant on usage)
Note: All prices are illustrative. A full quotation will be provided ahead of the commencement of any work.
In the unlikely event that you decide not to proceed with the service, there will be a £20 inspection charge payable.
Our standard service includes:
- Full SHC inspection of machine function and operation of the safety systems
- Check overall condition of the machine
- Clean, sharpen & balance rotary blade* (Cylinder blade sharpening at extra cost)
- Change engine oil
- Replace spark plug*
- Replace air filter*
- Check fuel system
- Replace inline fuel filter*
- Carb clean / tune – replace gaskets as necessary*
- Check, clean and lubricate drum / wheel bearings as necessary
- Inspect wheel adjusters
- Full SHC machine clean
- Consumables charge – £2.00 + vat
A full quote will be provided before commencement of work
All service items used will be genuine manufacturers parts where possible
All technicians are manufacturer trained.